Saturday 18 August 2012

Hello Internet-World & Hello Primark!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Kimmy and I'm a Make-Up Artist from the Netherlands.
I'm a loyal lifestyle Lolita since 2007 and a huge shopaholic so I have enough going on in my life to start a blog with. I tried to blog before but it didn't work out the way I wanted, so here I am with another shot at that!

It's also a step for me to start vlogging on YouTube:
Please check out my channel and don't forget to subscribe!
My YouTube account has been on hiatus for at least a year and a half but people keep subscribing so I will start making proper video's soon with my goal to share fashion & beauty with other Lolita's and frilly girly girls
.
Don't know what Lolita Fashion is??
Check this out!!!:


Primark!!


So today was the first time I went to Primark.
There are not many Primark's in The Netherlands yet so the one closest by to my house is the one in Rotterdam.
I made sure we where there at 9:00 in the morning so we had enough space to shop around before the crazy-ness would start.
It's 30 oC (very hot for our little country) so I don't think I would want to shop any later!

So I didn't get a huge ammount of clothes, but then again.....my closet is too full anyway,
I don't even know here to keep these >.<

Floral top €3,-, Mint-Green lace collar top €11,-, Betty Boop shirt €7,-, Pink short pants €1,-!!!



I also got myself a pair of ankle boots ^.^


They where only €22,-



And this cute necklace with a rhinestone ballerina teddy-bear!

She's so cute and only €3,-


So it's not the biggest haul ever, but hey...it was my first time and I didn't fancy everyting.
I hope to post an OOTD soon ^.^



Nails of the day:

Inglot nr. XL6 & Essie nr.96 Beach Blum Blu


I hope to keep blogging on a regular basis from now on!!!
Also don't forget to check out my Tumblr & DeviantArt:



Goodbye!!
Kimmy~


 







 



No comments:

Post a Comment